Remote Sensing Centre Position of a programming specialist
Acting on behalf of the Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, we hereby announce the recruitment of candidates for the position of Specialist for programming at the Remote Sensing Center at the Institute of Geodesy and Cartography in Warsaw.
We invite specialists from Ukraine to cooperate with us!
TENDER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 26, 2022
- preparation of tools for the automation of data processing processes,
- algorithm programming,
- processing and analysis of large data sets,
- higher education or students of the 5th year of science or faculties related to IT and technical sciences,
- good knowledge of R or Python,
- the ability to prepare tools for the automation of data processing processes,
- knowledge of English at a level enabling communication and reading industry literature, reading documentation
An additional advantage will be:
- experience in the use of learning algorithms and cloud computing,
- knowledge of software intended for remote sensing analysis and GIS
- the ability to think analytically
- communicativeness, personal culture, ability to work in a team, creating a friendly atmosphere of cooperation
- motivation to learn quickly and expand competences
- employment under a contract: commission, B2B, employment (full-time employment),
- flexible working hours - possibility of online work,
- nice and friendly atmosphere in an experienced, dynamic team,
- work in international projects,
- guaranteed professional and scientific development program (participation in conferences and trainings, postgraduate studies, doctoral schools),
- attractive social package (e.g. co-financing for sports activities, medical package, holidays),
The candidate's application should include:
- CV and cover letter,
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com (with an annotation: Remote Sensing Center, Programming Specialist).
In the application, please include the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the job offer for the purposes necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, ., item 922) ".